Call Minutes

Date: Thursday, Sep 27th, 2012
Location: Phone conference room

Keeper of the minutes: Bjoern Michaelsen (Board of Directors Deputy)
Session chair: Thorsten Behrens (Deputy Chairman of the Board)

Attending: Michael Meeks (Board of Directors), Charles Schulz (Board
of Directors), Thorsten Behrens (Deputy Chairman of the Board), Bjoern
Michaelsen (Board of Directors Deputy)

Representation: Bjoern Michaelsen represents Italo Vignoli (Board of
Directors)

Deputy Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or
Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate
call.

The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders
without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2
of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 4 Board
of Directors members are attending the call, one of them being
represented by a deputy.

The invitation to the call has been in time, fulfilling all formal
requirements.

The call is quorate.

   From now on, a quorum can be reached with a simple majority of 3 votes.

The meeting commences at 16:00 UTC.

1.) Rules of procedure

Request: approve the rules of procedure for the TDF board, as posted
to board-discuss today:

 http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/msg02783.html

Result of vote: 4 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals

Decision: The proposed rules of procedure are accepted.

End of agenda, no additions.

Attending at the end of the meeting: Michael Meeks (Board of
Directors), Charles Schulz (Board of Directors), Thorsten Behrens
(Deputy Chairman of the Board), Bjoern Michaelsen (Board of Directors
Deputy)

The meeting adjournes at 16:20 UTC.

Meeting minutes approved:

Bjoern Michaelsen, Keeper of the minutes
Thorsten Behrens, Session chair

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board