On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 9:05 AM, Cor Nouws <oo...@nouenoff.nl> wrote:

> Thorsten Behrens wrote (28-03-13 19:57)
>
>  Robinson Tryon wrote:
>>
>>> We're looking to purchase some swag and goodies for the contest. Some
>>> of the ideas we've come up with have included:
>>> - T-Shirts
>>> - Mugs
>>> - Posters
>>> - Pens
>>> - Pins
>>> - Patches
>>> - Hoodies
>>> - Laptop cases
>>>
>>>  Great! If you get designs finalized for those, please do poke
>> board-discuss - I guess there is some universal need for that.
>>

> I had a thousand stickers produced last year. Was not difficult to
> distribute those (including FOSDEM).
> Design here:
>
> https://wiki.**documentfoundation.org/**Marketing/Material#Stickers_.**
> 28Designs_for.29<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Material#Stickers_.28Designs_for.29>
>
> When I would order 10.000, the cost per sticker (for a batch of a certain
> amount, shipping included would be ):
> Amount    Europe    World
> 100       12          12
> 300       10,3        11
> 600       10,2        10,8
> (Ordering 5000, would raise the price for one sticker app. 4 c)

At that cost maybe we can give a sticker to everyone who participates?
Let's say it's 50 people (very very optimistic), it might be less than $25
to get them a sticker.

> And a small amount of mugs.
> Design here:
>
> https://wiki.**documentfoundation.org/**Marketing/Material#T-shirts_.**
> 2F_muggs_.._.28Designs_for<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Material#T-shirts_.2F_muggs_.._.28Designs_for>
>
> Shipping of those is more expensive, so production best done
> local/regional, I guess.

Nice, we'll just do 1 mug most likely, at most would be 2. We will find
local store to print the mug(s) and ship them. Robinson and I are working
on this.

What about for t-shirts? Same design as mug? Hoodies I think we have some
left over (hope?) if not, should we purchase a larger batch and have
someone store them until our next event in Europe? Lastly, a laptop bag,
I'm going to ping Marketing about making some kind of design to add to it -
if no one volunteers probably same as mug/tshirt design.

Best,
Joel

--
*Joel Madero*