Dear future or existing candidates to  the board of directors,

I just wanted to remind you that:
1) the nomination deadline is approaching fast
2) don't forget to answer my questions below -two candidates have declared
their candidacy but have not replied so far.

Thanks,

Charles.

Charles-H. Schulz <charles.sch...@documentfoundation.org> @ 2015-11-02 17:38
CET:

--
Charles-H. Schulz Co-founder, The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188,
10707 Berlin Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts Legal