Hello,

I have thought a lot during the last time, if I should run again for the
next board and came from a mixture of reasons to the conclusion that I
will not run again.

I have been (deputy) member of the board for about six years now and
from my personal view it's time to take a break or a change. I have been
involved in other volunteer projects for a while now and got the offer
to work further within them. I'll take this offer.

I also got a change in my paid work that leads me to some interesting
new topics, but needs some extra energy to get on speed.

That are only two of my reasons.

Kind regards,
Andreas
--
## Infrastructure Developer LibreOffice
## Freie Office-Suite für Windows, Linux, Mac