Hi Andreas,

On 28/11/17 16:34, Andreas Mantke wrote:
> I'm really sure that I wouldn't take a workload again, where I used my> whole
> (awake) spare time to work on the project and take no real vacation,
> break etc. and get in return not too much positive feedback, but some
> complaint.

        I feel your pain ! others have mentioned this on the board too: that
our culture of gratitude & taking the time to say 'thanks' has been
eroded & this has a real impact on the relationships that bind us, the
fun-factor & so on.

        I don't think we can easily mandate gratitude =) but would love to see
more leadership on this; so ... a more fulsome thanks again: not just
for the board work but the hard & thankless maintenance of the
extensions repo & all the other good things you've done and continue to
do for the project ! =) it is appreciated, even if I've been too busy to
say so.

        All the best,

                Michael.

--