Maybe, but you still don't answer my question.  In what rules forbid
Daniel to do this?

BTW, If I would reply Michael's question mail I would be negative too,
because I don't like his way to ask such questions, just like I don't
like the way you ask Daniel either.

F.

Simon Phipps 於 2020/9/4 下午10:12 寫道: