Dear board,

as discussed in https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/nUXiQDLatIR_Od6g63A08xU3 and in the last board call, the following VOTE is proposed on the recently published draft update to the CoI policy [1], to modify our Rules of Procedure [2] - such that we reference version 1.3.2 of the CoI policy:

---

Preamble

In addition to § 7, (5) of the statutes, the Board of Directors hereby
agrees on the following rules of procedure. Notwithstanding any
regulations in the statutes, this document defines board processes,
decision making, as well as sharing and delegation of board tasks.

Binding part of these Rules of Procedure is the Board’s Conflict of Interest Policy:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/6/6e/BoD_Conflict_of_Interest_Policy_ver1_3_2.pdf

Should elements of the Rules of Procedure be in collision with the
Conflict of Interest Policy, the rules of the Conflict of Interest
Policy always shall prevail.

---

According to § 1, 2. of said Rules of Procedure, this vote runs for one week, until March 11, 2022. After approval, the amended Rules of Procedure will be published and enter into immediate effect.

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/6/6e/BoD_Conflict_of_Interest_Policy_ver1_3_2.pdf
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_rules

Florian

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: flo...@documentfoundation.org