Hi Paolo,

The list is too long to follow. I have few questions here that I don't find
them addressed in the document:

Is that hiring annualy or long term?
( Apologize if this is clear to others. But I don't know how hiring is done
in TDF. )

What's the lost / cost to TDF if someday the board or future board want to
dismiss the developer, in case something bad happens or it doesn't work out?

After hiring in-house developer, TDF might become a scapegoat directly, for
not fixing users bugs.
What would the expected response be?

Is there any preventive measure for the unfair situation mentioned by
Michael Stahl[1],
in which enterprise users who deployed for free, and eventually they don't
contribute, then endanger the sustenance of the project?

[1]
https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/2022/msg00290.html

Sincerely,
Mark