Hi Sophie,

sophi wrote:
> Would that mean that each time a l10n team resign for whatever reason (UK
> currently in my mind and heart), it will be atticized and need at least 3
> contributors who use something else than Weblate to demonstrate their
> contributions to be accepted again in the LO community?

Can't speak for the board, but at least my own idea of the attic
proposal was - it is entirely focused on code.

The l10n project always had their own rules when to include or retire
a language (percentage of strings translated), and refined that over
the years. My take would be, to let the project continue to
self-govern there.

[beyond that, the attic process has a git repo as the smallest
artifact to turn read-only. So technically, we can't simply atticize a
language, which are subdirectories in the helpcontent2 and translation
git repositories]

Cheers,

-- Thorsten