Hi Sophie,

sophi píše v Po 28. 03. 2022 v 21:55 +0200:

> Would that mean that each time a l10n team resign for whatever
> reason
> (UK currently in my mind and heart), it will be atticized and need
> at
> least 3 contributors who use something else than Weblate to
> demonstrate
> their contributions to be accepted again in the LO community?

>From my point of view, you don't have to worry at all:

1) 'The “attic” is a special area [...] not being actively
   developed, *can* be stored.' (emphasis mine)

   => it is up to the l10n community to propose to ESC and Board to
   atticize something, not that it would go there automatically.

   If it fits you better not to atticize (eg. there is no risk when
   incomplete translations are used for production, etc.), I don't
   think anything forces you to put the particular language to
   the attic.

2) 'A sufficient number of developers [2] have committed changes',
   where the [2] says: '1 for small, 3 for medium, and 6 developers
   for a large project'

   => if the l10n community decide to atticize something, best if they
   define the size they'd like to target for the de-atticization.  To
   me, 'small' sounds reasonable for one language.

Hope this helps?

All the best,
Kendy