Hi Andreas,

    Let me re-pose the questions that perhaps you missed here:

On 09/04/2022 13:17, Andreas Mantke wrote:
> https://www.documentfoundation.org/gethelp/developers/ you see
> that most of them are contracted by Collabora.

    Which seemed inaccurate to me, and:

> And if you make a small research inside the git log, you'll find out
> that the list at the website is not up to date. There seemed to be
> further certified developers, stated as unaffiliated, which are
> working for the company (with an appropriate account).

    Which you seemed to avoid substantiating too.

    I would really appreciate you either clarifying and reporting
something actionable there, or withdrawing this statement which seems
to suggest something underhand is going on when it is not.

    ATB,

        Michael.

--
michael.me...@collabora.com <><, GM Collabora Productivity