Hi all,

Am 13.09.22 um 16:23 schrieb Cor Nouws:
Hi Heiko,

Heiko Tietze wrote on 13/09/2022 15:55:

I wonder what it means when only two directors vote on a proposal. Is
the topic not relevant, do people abstain because of conflicts, is
there silent disagreement...
Fair question.
Abstain would have been mentioned. And IMO the topic is relevant. Very
relevant. We'll working on having a board meeting asap to discuss the
topic.

this is not only an issue, but a disaster. It shows that there is no
will of cooperation from five members of the board. They stayed quiet
and not even mentioned that they want to discuss this topic.

And then there popped up this email short after the vote time slot
started:
https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/2022/msg00940.html

Regards,
Andreas