Hi all,

Andreas Mantke wrote:
> If the majority of the board acts in this way further, TDF inhouse
> developers will not be hired during its tenure of office.

There's no need for that level of negativity.

Rest assured, the board is as frustrated as everybody else with the
slow progress & acrimony (and even more with the fact, that this at
least contributed to another resignation).

Personally, I will take a deep breath, and will try looking into this
with a fresh mind & positive energy. We'll keep the agenda item for
the next board call in any case - (constructive) input appreciated!

Cheers,

-- Thorsten