I stated zillions ago that I was one of the targets of such behaviour in
previous term. And, indeed, it's fair intimidation.

Also don't think that is quite new and, related to that, what surprises me the
most is that several boards has passed and no one raise his voice about that.

There are people who have my trust and full support, but Thorsten and Cor are
not among them.