Morning all,

I've just been putting the finishing touches on the OCI web site, and while
it's still fairly sparse it carries most of the pertinent information:

http://www.opencloudinitiative.org/

The main missing feature is the community itself, but that's more a side
effect of my not knowing where to host it (bearing in mind we should be
eating our own dogfood, which limits our options).

Off to get some shuteye before doing the final preparations for launch with
Shanley tomorrow morning. We're looking at around 10-11am PT for the press
release and I'll be doing what I can to drum up interest remotely, but
obviously those of you on the ground at OSCON are going to have more success
than I am.

Cheers,

Sam