Sam, do you have the bandwidth to register for the tax exemption? I
have some time next week, but I know nothing about all the California
paperwork, so I suspect getting me up to speed on that might be slower
than just doing it?

For the rest, I think a quick call next week would be great, and we
can figure out weeklies then? What time suits? (I thought Doodle had a
good option for selecting both time and day, but I can't find it now).
I'm on Pacific time, and can do anything except Weds am (Apache board
calls always go long :-))

Noirin