Greetings,

I haven't received any communiques from the board in a while, so I'm
assuming nothing is wrong with the list.

In any case, I'd like to propose that we have a project or program manager
keep a list of items that are worth pursuing, with the authority to track us
down and flog us should we not comply. I am very clearly not cut out for
this role, and I suspect that most of the rest of you are not, either.

Is Noirin on this list? Is she a possibility? I fear we're in danger of
losing our mojo before we really get started, and that would be tres sad, so
I humbly submit this idea for comment. Any other nominations?

Should we solicit nominations from the greater cloud-y community?

-JM