Afternoon all,

In order to progress the various open items, John Mark, Shanley and I met
in San Francisco this morning and discussed next steps. I'll be following
up with each committee (cc board) shortly to give some of the guidance we
discussed and get the ball rolling. We believe the prioritisation should be
as follows:

   1. Certification (which we'd like to launch at Cloud Connect week after
   next)
   2. Governance (to set expectations and be prepared ahead of the mid-year
   AGM re-elections)
   3. Operations (which we'll keep to the minimum required to meet legal
   obligations for now)

2012 should be a big year for us, but we need to first get the foundations
in place quickly so we can all start evangelising the principles and
certification program.

Kind regards,

Sam