I believe that the screen saver that CERN used had a cycling movie.  That may
be the closest that you will come.

-----Original Message-----
From: boinc_dev-boun...@ssl.berkeley.edu
[mailto:boinc_dev-boun...@ssl.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Coss, David
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 3:56 PM
To: boinc_dev@ssl.berkeley.edu
Subject: [boinc_dev] Slideshow screen saver

For my project, I wanted a boinc screen saver that would cycle through images
like a slide show. That seemed simple and likely to have already been done.
Before I reinvented the wheel, I thought I'd see if such a thing is already
available as a boinc graphics app to go along with an application.

Thanks,
David Coss