"Used" being the operative word. Neither the current 'LHC classic" project, nor
(unsurprisingly) T4T, has a BOINC v6 graphics_app that could be used for a
screensaver, and I'm not sure whether the current administrators would have
access to the old monolithic code - which would need adapting to the standalone
format anyway.