I encountered an error already posted to this mail, but i didn't find an answer,
solution or even reply.

Original post:

Randolph Patterson light.proton at gmail.com
Mon May 9 10:05:30 PDT 2011

Hello, thanx for reading

Im actually trying to configure a BOINC server, by reading many guides such
as the one at the official wiki, and the guide at the debian wiki

But im getting troubles with making the proyect, im getting this error here
*
*
*Setting up server files: generating keys*
*sh: /home/boinc-server/boinc/lib/crypt_prog: not found*
*FATAL ERROR: Command failed: /home/boinc-server/boinc/lib/crypt_prog
-genkey 1024 /var/www/boinc/keys/upload_private
/var/www/boinc/keys/upload_public >/dev/null*

Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated.

In my case i'm running on Ubuntu 13.04 on VM. I'm getting:

*sh: /home/boinc-server/boinc/lib/crypt_prog: not found*

*FATAL ERROR: Command failed: /home/boinc-server/boinc/lib/crypt_prog
-genkey 1024

I heard a thing, that it might be caused by missing prerequirements, but I am
unable to track what packed i missed. I used this lists: 1)
http://boinc.berkeley.edu/trac/wiki/SoftwarePrereqsUnix and 2)
http://boinc.berkeley.edu/trac/wiki/ServerIntro (Debian cookbook part).

.