Yes, that's the way to do it.
I'll look into updating the project-specific-prefs code
to use the same object-oriented framework as general prefs.
-- David

On 05-Aug-2014 4:08 PM, Bernd Machenschalk wrote:
Add a project-specific prefs setting. The name of the tag and value to be used
depends on e.g. what the default should be.
Set up a plan class for the non-graphical app version.
Use <project_prefs_tag> and <project_prefs_regex> in plan class specification to
disable that plan class depending on the project prefs setting.

hth,
Bernd