On 07.04.17 1:24 , David E Kim wrote:
> How can I push my changes?  I have them ready to push but don’t have
> permission.

You don't need any permission. The usual GitHub workflow looks like this:

- Create an account on GitHub and upload a ssh public key
- Fork BOINC on GitHub (button in upper-right corner)
- Clone your fork of BOINC via ssh
- Create a branch locally (git checkout -b fix-android-api)
- Make your changes and commit them
- Push your changes (git push -u origin fix-android-api)
- Create a pull-request on GitHub (visit your fork, it will offer it)

Or: https://help.github.com/articles/fork-a-repo

Let me know if you've got further questions.

Oliver