As far as I know, this all works with Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition,
which is positioned for students and open source projects.

----- Rom

-----Original Message-----
From: boinc_dev [mailto:boinc_dev-boun...@ssl.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Filip
Rydlo
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2017 1:40 PM
To: BOINC-dev email list <boinc_dev@ssl.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [boinc_dev] BOINC, Visual Studio 2017, and Vcpkg

Hi, Rom!
         That's  COOL!

         "Only *one* concern    I have." - as Master Yoda would say   -

               Do I need to buy  a full version of *Visual Studio 2017    *to
be able to compile  BOINC   and to use  Vcpkg ?    ( or will the "Express"
version be enough ? )

Namaste
Filip

P.S. I also hope it *WILL* compile on *AMD Ryzen 1800X CPU,  o*therwise  I am
in trouble......