Charlie, we probably need to do a systematic check that the terminology is
consistent throughout.

You committed most of the intel (or intel_gpu) code in a 'first pass' on Dec 5,
2012: Rom changed a large number of instances when hooking it up to the server
on Dec 8, 2012, but I'm guessing this one got missed.

https://github.com/BOINC/boinc/commit/ce87ec9848643a094337f67f78a1d5077cf7f772

https://github.com/BOINC/boinc/commit/516eff60b045a1d916f2be3e47e0857c1efbe364

    On Thursday, 24 August 2017, 8:10, Charlie Fenton