Hello,

I would like somebody representative for boinc, to send a short email at
"projects" at removeme freenode dot net

with the following content

https://gist.github.com/AbstractBeliefs/f82487dc7d7db54d7c94740c25c08084
# About your project
Your project name:
Your project blurb:

Links to places we can find out more about your project:

# About you and your staff
Your NickServ account (primary group contact):
Your relationship to the project:
NickServ accounts of alternate group contacts:

# About freenode
Channels you'd like to claim (typically #projectname):
Channel namespaces you'd like to claim (typically #projectname-*):
Cloak namespaces you'd like to claim (typically projectname/*):

Notes you may wish to read:
* Group registration: https://freenode.net/groupreg
* Information on freenode policies: https://freenode.net/policies

I would like to do some cleanup of #boinc-it channel
(my irc nick is LocutusOfBorg)

G.