Greetings,

At the workshop last week, Marius Millea demonstrated how he builds and
runs Cosmology@Home using docker containers and how these docker containers
are available for use by everyone.  You can see his project here:
https://github.com/marius311/boinc-server-docker

I've written some scripts using ansible that leverages Marius project that
will let you easily build the BOINC server code from an arbitrary branch.
This makes it easy to build a project from scratch for testing purposes.
For example, I used this code to recreate the bug fixed in pull request
https://github.com/BOINC/boinc/pull/2110 by building from master and then
rebuild the project from 'progger's branch to test that it was fixed.

This might be useful to other people doing development or reviewing other
people's work on the BOINC repository so I've made it available here:
https://github.com/TheAspens/boinc-server-test

Later this will be enhanced so that it can run a set of basic integration
tests against the newly built containers.