Sometimes I need to include some markup (wiki or XHTML) into the page
titles. E.g., sometimes a word in a page title needs language markup
or //...// or **...**. If I can do it with any other title, why not
with the main one, that will be showed in a <h1> element?

CMSs and wikis usually don't let this because the page title is
entered with a form, and the engine interprets any markup in the title
as normal text. One additional problem is that the page title is used
also as part of the <title> element of the XHTML header, where no
internal markup is allowed.

In other CMSs I wrote a function to remove all markup before using the
page title in <title>. I'll work on a similar solution for BoltWire
because I need it.

Does anyone else need this feature?

Regards,

Marcos

--
http://alinome.net
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to