> Perhaps he's wanting something like "Bolt//Wire" for a title, so only > part of the title is italicized.
That's it. Imagine this page title: José La Fayette said: Pluas la vivo Very common page title, isn't it [:-)]. The right XHTML would be: <span lang="es" xml:lang="es">José</span> <span lang="fr" xml:lang="fr">La Fayette</span> said: <q lang="eo" xml:lang="eo">Pluas la vivo</q> In my own wiki dialect, I would simply write: es((José)) fr((La Fayette)) said: eo<<Pluas la vivo>> And that works in the page content, but not in the title data field, which is showed as <h1> in the skin. > 1. This is allowed in BoltWire. Just tried to double check and it works fine. Not for me. I get all wiki or XHTML markups printed like text. It seems the data field content is conveted to text (HTML entities) before storing it into the page. I'm using version 2.33. I didn't explore the problem yet. It's in my to-do list... > create a simple function for the skin that retrieves title2 if it > exists, and otherwise inserts the default title. That would be easier Yes, that's a good idea. To strip out XHTML is easy (there's a PHP function to do it), but strip out all possible wiki markups would need a whole collection of regular expressions! Regards, Marcos -- http://alinome.net --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BoltWire" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
