Marcos!

I've been really swamped this past week. One of the busiest weeks I've
had in a long time. I really want you to know how much I appreciate
your help with the documentation!

I'll try and kick in some time too, when I get a chance. I have a few
ideas for improving things.  But in the meantime, know your help is
greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Dan



On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 4:40 PM, alinome.net <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I've just discovered the time conditional! It's mentioned here:
>
> http://boltwire.com/index.php?p=resources.solutions.public
>
> It works. I've added it to the docs:
>
> http://boltwire.com/index.php?p=docs.index.conditions
>
> I wonder how many useful features are not in the docs yet [:-)].
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marcos
>
> --
> http://alinome.net
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to