First of all - great! It does work, when I save...
In the preview it behaves the same as I wrote in the first post.
How can I preview my search? (and is it possible at all?)

Thanks!
Itay.


On Nov 24, 4:05 pm, "alinome.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > [(search if="equal {p0} 4")] returns nothing.
>
> > What's the problem?
>
> {p0} relates to the current page. You must use {+p0} instead. The "+"
> means the current value in a template, in this case every item
> processed by [(page)].
>
> Look:http://boltwire.com/index.php?p=docs.index.variables#special
>
> Cheers,
> Marcos
>
> --http://alinome.net
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to