As you described, when I preview the page (using the PREVIEW button),
the search results are as I said...
When I preview this page:
***
A
[(search if="equal {+p0} 1")]
B
[(search if="equal {+p0} 2")]
C
[(search if="equal {+p0} 3")]
D
[(search if="equal {+p0} 4")]
***
I get:
***
A
{nothing here, blank space}
B
{all the pages of the site are here}
C
{nothing here, blank space}
D
{nothing here, blank space}
***
when I save, it works as it should (If I press edit again, and
preview, again it's incorrect)
Itay.
On Nov 25, 9:31 pm, "The Editor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 11:25 AM, alinome.net <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >> How can I preview my search? (and is it possible at all?)
>
> > You're right, the search doesn't appear in the preview. I had the same
> > problem. Sure others can help about this.
>
> Are you talking about the preview button, when editing the page? If
> so, it seems to work for me. Both offline and at BoltWire. Not sure
> what you're seeing...
>
> Cheers,
> Dan
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---