> Actually, you should generally use templatemarkup instead of domarkup.
I see. I didn't searched too much. domarkup was the first I found, though I suspected there was other function. > The templatemarkup function also has the advantage of being able to > process only certain rules. Set rules (4th parameter) to a csv list of > any rules you want processed. It doesn't allow for specific orders > within rules, just the basic rules categories, like vars or func. Maybe another function could do only certain markup rules instead of whole groups. That would increase speed in special cases. Add a note to your to-do list. I have done too :) Cheers, Marcos -- http://alinome.net --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BoltWire" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
