Just try tp upload a file without extension and it happens.

use this form (and upload "makefile" for ex.)
[form
[file upload]
[submit UPLOAD]
[form]

of this form (upload anything and enter a name without extension)
[form]
[file upload]
[text filename]
[submit UPLOAD]
[form]

Itay.

On Dec 7, 4:24 am, "The Editor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've seen the $1 bug before sporadically, but never got around to
> studying it carefully. It seems to occur whenever a message takes info
> dynamically, and the info is not supplied. For example, I was able to
> generate it with this form--which obviously tries to create a page
> that already exists:
>
> [form]
> [text target {p}]
> [submit]
> [session create 'some text']
> [form]
>
> This particular example is caused by a bug in the create command
> (commands.php, line ~89) which should read
>
>         if (BOLTexists($target)) BOLTabort('create_fail_exists', "~$target");
>
> The core had $page instead of $target. A hangover from old code I'm
> sure... So only ~ was getting passed, not ~some.page.
>
> As for the specific example you gave, I can't seem to generate a form
> that gives me the $1. It all seems to be coded properly--and I'm
> getting proper messages. If you can create a form that gives you the
> error message again, please forward it to me. This particular problem
> is easy to fix, but hard to find.
>
> Cheers,
> Dan
>
> On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 9:15 PM, itay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Great! It does work! Thanks!!
>
> > and do you know about the bug of the error message (the one with the
> > $1)?
>
> > On Dec 5, 8:59 pm, "The Editor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 12:35 PM, itay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >> > Hi!
>
> >> > I tried to create a multiple file upload form. I want the user to
> >> > enter the directory only once. I had some problems doing that and I
> >> > after a little time of checking this the problem is with format:
> >> > {=field}.
>
> >> > For example, this code doesn't work:
> >> > [form]
> >> > Select File:
> >> > [file upload]
> >> > [text thedir]
> >> > [session filepath "{=thedir}"]
> >> > [submit value="UPLOAD"]
> >> > [form]
> >> > (doesn't matter if I put [session...] after [submit...], doesn't
> >> > matter with/without quotes)
>
> >> > It always uploads to the main dir (/files/).
>
> >> Try putting the filepath command before the upload command.  At the
> >> time BoltWire is trying to run your upload command, filepath has not
> >> yet been able to get its new value.  Like this:
>
> >> [form]
> >> Select File:
> >> [session filepath "{=thedir}"]
> >> [file upload]
> >> [text thedir]
> >> [submit value="UPLOAD"]
> >> [form]
>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Dan
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to