If you can give a little more detail about how you want to set it up, I might be able to offer some suggestions. My guess is, you could have a info page for each employee, and a form that allows you to enter hour amounts for certain days/times. Then the info function can automatically sum those easily in a display. Actually you could organize by months, employees, departments, whatever, and then set your info fields and values to whatever you want depending on desired output.
There's not much info up yet on the info function, but it's very powerful. I might see if I can't pull together a bit of documentation, to help you get started. But anyway, these are just some off hand comments/questions. Cheers, Dan P.S. It would make a nice plugin. :) On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 4:10 PM, karlh626 <[email protected]> wrote: > > My employer has asked me to develop a customized timeclock for > employees of different departments that work on different projects. > > Under > http://boltwire.com/index.php?p=main.stories > I noticed a paragraph by Martin describing a project managment and > time tracking setup. > > I would interested in any previous work people might have already done > in this area that I might be able to expand upon or modify for our > specific needs. > > I am also interested in finding out more about the math functions/ > capabilities of boltwire. Can anyone point in the directions where I > can read more about this, how to perform math functions on say page > data variables. Will the Math.php solution help? I have not been > able to find how to take advantage of the plugin. > > Thanks in advance. > Karl > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BoltWire" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
