I have a function in my config file.  In a page I can call that
function and it returns html to be inserted in the page

[(myfuncname)]

What I would like is that the function sets some variables that can be
used in the markup following the function.  Is something like that
possible?

The example below is made-up fiction, just to show idea.

In config.php
===============
function BOLTFmyfuncname($args, $zone) {

$name = 'BOB';
$animal='dog';

$myarray['one'] = 'tree';
$myarray['hat'] = 'flower;

return
}

In the page
===================
[(myfuncname)]
Hello {name}, I like your {animal}.
Please keep the {animal} away from my {myarray['one']} and {myarray
['hat']}
======================

Basically the real function would be retrieving some external site
data and processing it and then I would want to display some of the
data in the page.  Allowing the user to modify the way the page looks.

Any suggestion would be appreciated

Thankx
John
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to