Be sure to try it without the caching first. Unless you know what you are doing, you are likely to have things not work as you expect. This is true of any function that generates dynamic content. There's also a bug in the caching system I've found. You can't delete pages. I have it fixed on my server, but it's not in the core yet.
Good luck! Cheers, Dan On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 6:03 PM, jacmgr <[email protected]> wrote: > > That sounds like a plan. I'll try to work on it on Friday. Have to > study what you wrote a bit first though! But I think I got it. I'll > post back. > > I have a couple plans for this functions use. With the new cacheing, > it will really be good for me to get that external date and display > the pages cached. > > Thankyou > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BoltWire" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
