I just uploaded the new software, and have turned on zone caching for
BoltWire. I plan to write a little config script to do full html
caching when the user is not an admin. Just need to figure out the
best way to do it. That should REALLY speed things up (600x vs 10x!).
Esp since most site visitors don't log in. But turning it on generally
would give/not give admin site actions to each page.

Anyway, please try the new download if you have a site you can
experiment with. Esp one with mostly static content... Feedback and
experience with the new BoltWire site is appreciated. I'll be tracking
CPU usages with the new code.

Lot's of other goodies in the release and caching is turned off by
default so it should be relatively safe for your entire farm.

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to