I've been tweaking the caching code quite a bit and just released a
new version which allows you to exempt one group from caching when
using the full html cache. Set nocachegroup: admin or whatever. To get
it to work required a good bit more tweaking.

I turned this on for BoltWire.com and it seems to be working well
enough. On this site, any one logged in as a docs editor (group.docs)
get full site functionality. Everyone else gets cached pages.  If you
care to, reinstall the newest 2.37. It's got a lot of improvements.

I guess I'll call it a night. I would still call it experiemental, but
it's getting more workable.  I still want to do some speed testing to
make sure we got it tweaked the fastest way possible. But my offline
tests are impressive.

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to