The ultimate goal is to make a lab journal.  I'd like to use the
calendar to select a day of the month and see the tasks I completed on
that day.

For now, if someone could just show me how to display the full name of
the month using the data obtained from a form I can trudge on a bit
from there...

I adapted a form to select a month and year:
---------------------------
[form]
Select date: [select calYear default='{:calYear}']
[option '2008']2008
[option '2009']2009
[select][select calMonth default='{:calMonth}']
[option '1']Jan
[option '2']Feb
[select]
[select][(search group=snippets template=select)][submit]
[session savedata calMonth,calYear]
[form]

/*
newTime: [(time mktime(0, 0, 0, {:calMonth}, 1, {:calYear}) "%B")]
*/

The month is {::newTime}
----------------------------

Result is - The month is 0,
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to