Thanks those were comments were very helpful. I was hoping it could
read a php function, but the formating you showed does the trick:
The first day of the month is on a [(time '1/{:calMonth}/{:calYear}'
'%A')].
I'd like to use this to make a calendar dynamically. That's why I was
looking for a time function instead of just writing out the months.
I'm going to try to get each day on the calendar grid to look for the
day page and make a link if the page exists. If it doesn't it will
make a button to create that day page.
I'm heading to a new lab in January and would like to learn from the
shortcomings of my previous journal formats: Filemaker (too rigid)
and Voodoopad (doesn't pass variables). Hopefully I'll be able to
hammer this out over the break or at least get through the steep part
of the learning curve.
The structure I was thinking of using was to organize date pages:
calYear.calMonth.calDay
and then there would be taskpages: expt1.aim1.task1
and result pages: expt1.aim1.result1
I was thinking each task or result would have a date variable. Then I
could click on the date and it would take me to a date page that would
fill with links to the tasks done on that day.
Thanks again!
Dante
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---