Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday season, and express my
appreciation to you for being a part of the BoltWire community.  Your
good-spirited cooperation and helpfulness has been an encouragement to
me. And a great blessing in many ways, not only to the code, but to me
personally. Thank you!

As a small token of my appreciation, I just uploaded the new Section
Edit plugin (located
http://www.boltwire.com/index.php?p=solutions.system.sedit). If it
doesn't work--there may have been some tweaks to the core code. I
can't remember for sure. Just let me know. And I'll upload a new zip
of the latest BoltWire.

I'm still having a few problems with the caching system (so don't turn
it on yet except to experiment) but I do have some good ideas for
improving it. And I have a GREAT idea for a BoltWire internal help
system. You'll love it!  Oh, and I have a suggestion for a plugin
manager as well. These will have to wait for the new year, though you
never know...

Anyway, so much for now! Best wishes at this special time of the year!

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to