Oh, I think I figured out what the problem was. Make sure you disable your existing sumbox function (perhaps it's in your config file). You will get this PHP error if you have the same function defined twice. Sumbox is already in Sedit. So you probably got the conflict there.
Let me know if that's not it. I just reuploaded the script running on my computer. So if the above doesn't work, you could try downloading a fresh copy and see if it doesn't fix things. Cheers, Dan On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 11:52 PM, Daisuke <[email protected]> wrote: > > hi Dan, PHP5. > > No prob! For nowi deleted the files. Have a good rest :) > > D --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BoltWire" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
