Things have been very quiet on the BoltWire front these last couple
weeks. I'm glad things are stable enough that bug reports and missing
features are so few, the mailing list can have slow times like this. I
guess it's a good sign--though the lack of "how to" questions also
suggests we're not attracting a lot of new users either. Which is
probably not so good. Maybe it's just the season or something.

Anyway, over the last few weeks I have been working though. Mostly on
my own site(s), but a good bit on BoltWire also. If you look on the
Roadmap (http://www.boltwire.com/index.php?p=main.roadmap) you'll see
the list is quite long, and there's some really goodies coming. I've
also introduced a couple new plugins including a commentbox script and
a powerful tree script for admins. On my main FAST site, I've
developed a whole range of web-based education scripts (www.fast.st),
and recently I set up a new blog (www.mysteryfellowship.com) which I'm
enjoying, and will probably extract the code for a plugin also. These
aren't official announcements, as I probably need to tidy up the
scripts and documentation,  just indicators things are moving along,
despite the lull on the mailing list.

Feedback on the sites mentioned above are welcome...

I'm still eager to get 3.xx out the door, but think it will have to
wait for  another release or two. As the current changelog began to
get quite long, I thought I might just go ahead and make the jump. But
there are still a good number of things that will make a bit of a
rocky transition, and I think I need to get some of them in before
making the switch. Should be able to get a new release out soon. I'm
using it heavily and am very pleased--and there should be few
complications. So maybe I'll zip up later today. BoltWire 3.xx will
have to wait at least a month or so, as I'm knee deep in big projects.
But it is definitely coming.

Thanks to everyone for their patience, and support.

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to