Thankx Dan,

Most all issues resolved. Some minor issues going on.  I summarized
them on my boltwire page so you can also actually see the result/
issues

Actual site: http://www.jhinline.com/boltwire/events

Full Summary : http://www.jhinline.com/boltwire/events/index.php?p=docs.rss.main

Sample good rss feed: 
http://www.jhinline.com/boltwire/events/index.php?p=event.rss&action=rss&item=p2&value=eventmgr

* Can't seem to get this the simple searches using the fmt parameter
to work when using RSS. My complex search does work though! This one
doesn't work as RSS in any variations (works as wiki page though)?
http://www.jhinline.com/boltwire/events/index.php?p=event.rss22&action=source

Everything else seesm to work out great for me.  The page above
includes listing of how I modified rss.php, so can include photo in
rss feed and tweaked descriptions and titles and header.

>$BOLTvar['$rss'] = "$scriptURL$pageLink&action=rss";
Correct in the php code I hade to use the escaped ampersand in that
string not just the ampersand by itself ("& amp ;" without spaces!

> Try replacing BOLTvars("$page:teaser") with BOLTloadpage($page) and it
Does the trick, I needed some additional mods due to markup in my
pages and wanting to keep them in the rss.

>I think the description is supposed to go on the page
> where the feed is generated from... The script has an
> action.description page just for this...

Ok. That is better idea. I haven't investigared that yet.  I think
there was some conflict in the feed description and an item
description.  I'll work on that.

Thankx for your help.  I'll keep at it.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to