There's not an easy way to do this, as both the skin and the skinvars
are sitewide, but in the skin you should be able to do something like
this:

<title>==$$name[if equal {p} main]: $$title[if]==</title>

This only add the extra tag if the page is not main.  Well, I guess
that's not too hard actually...  :)

Cheers,
Dan



On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 11:11 AM, Linly <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> When visiting the field wiki root, how can we display the tag only
> "<title>$$name</title>" not the default "<title>$$name: $$title</
> title>"?
>
> For example if one go to boltwire.com, he will see "BoltWire: Main" in
> the html <title> tag. I'd like to omit the ": Main"? But when visiting
> the normal page, I still like to keep the original "<title>$$name: $
> $title</title>" style.
>
> Cheers,
> linly
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to