> I like the "limited html" idea, in this way, it may be easy to
> integrate a html editor, like TinyMCE, into BoltWire. The wysiwyg
> editor is really useful for wiki newbies.

I like the idea of TinyMCE and I think it is something we could
probably manage. I've been looking at it the last few minutes. However
there are some serious security issues that would have to be resolved.
And to resolve them we would have to do some major backend coding to
handle the TinyMCE form submission. Here is a short but pointed post
on the subject.

http://wiki.moxiecode.com/index.php/TinyMCE_Talk:Security

BoltWire has a special session based authentication system for it's
form submissions--and it can't be simply dropped into TinyMCE.  In
fact, I'm not sure how exactly to do it--probably would have to
reproduce the whole BoltWire security system into some kind of plugin.
But hey, anything is possible, and it would make a really nice
addition to BoltWire. Let's add it to the todo list and if I get
inspired one day I'll take a crack at it.

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to