There have been some changes to how box markups are handled late 2.xx
series. Basically now you can do

text <box>text</box> text

And BoltWire will make it an inline span rather than a div. Very cool
(also with code, markups, and the new html tags)

The fix is to make sure there is a line return inside the markups if
you want it to be a div:

text
<box>
text
</box>
text

Sorry for the inconvenience. I had a bunch of these tags in my site,
I'm still working on. But I think it is a better solution.

Cheers,
Dan

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 10:21 AM, bibicall <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> mmm....I think that there must be somthing wrong with markup.
> the <box>...</box> tag seems not work well in Chinese
> It's the printscreen before I upgraded to 3.00
> http://twitpic.com/2v7qc
>
> It's the printscreen after I upgraded
> http://twitpic.com/2v7s2

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to