> 4). Rewrite file read/write functions to allow for a central, custom
> backend hook, such as for a database page storage system.

I am not interested in SQL, but I know many people prefer it (and it's
faster, what is important for huge sites). I like to work directly
with files, it's simpler; they let me work offline anywhere and make
backup copies easily. I know other CMSs started with files and
eventually added an option to store the pages into a database... and
some of them finally left the files' version. It's good to have both
options, but I wonder if BoltWire is still too young to offer two
different flavours.

Cheers,
Marcos

--
http://alinome.net
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to