Sorry I've been out of the loop on this one Linly. Can you tell me
what your current status is on this project. It looks very cool...

Cheers,
Dan


2009/4/12 Linly <[email protected]>:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm working on line-edit again. This time I use info vars which
> showing a great potential to achieve the goal. Please take a look of
> this page first:
>
> http://txtray.net/?p=test.line-edit
>
> You can click the first "LineEdit▽" link to open a text box to edit
> that line.
>
> But that's all. Other than line one, the 2nd, 3th text boxes can't be
> opened. That is not the problem of info vars, but because I use toggle
> plugin to show/hide the div which I don't know how to give every
> toggle div an auto-run id.
>
> If I Don't use toggle div, then all the lines can be edited. Please
> see this page:
>
> http://txtray.net/?p=test.line-edit-no-toggle
>
> all of the three text boxes can be edit and save to the server. You
> can see the target page is changed after you hit submit:
>
> http://txtray.net/?p=test.line-edit-sample-page
>
> There are three problems left to achieve a real line-edit plugin, but
> none of them I can handle. So what I can do stopped here. Wish someone
> capable in php would like the potential of this idea and make it real.
>
> The code I use is:
>
> <code>
> [(info report target=test.line-edit-sample-page sort=field
> template=lineedittest)]
> /*[[#lineedittest]]
> {test.line-edit-sample-page::{+p}}
> [(toggle id=lineed init=hide show=' LineEdit▽' hide=' Hide△')]
> <div id=lineed>
> [form]
> [session authkey wikiblog]
> [box lineedit cols=65 gui=true]
> {test.line-edit-sample-page::{+p}}
> [box][submit]
> [session info "field={+p} value={=lineedit} target=test.line-edit-
> sample-page"]
> [form]</div><br>
> [[#end]]
> */
> </code>
>
> Cheers, linly
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to